Skip to content
- All visitors must have a pre-booked ticket for entry onto the estate.
- Security requirements will be sent to you with your ticket.
- Please arrive 15 minutes (no earlier) prior to your tour time to allow for parking and security checks. Tours adhere to a strict timetable. The only exception is for visitors on a Group Tour where a pre-tour lunch is included in the visit.
- If you are visiting as a group and are pre-booking your meals, please do so for the entire group. This will ensure that your group is seated together and will ensure your group can keep to its timings.
- Garden routes are unmade with bumpy and uneven surfaces - we suggest wearing sturdy shoes or wellington boots for your visit. Please also wear suitable clothing for wet weather conditions.
- Wheelchair users will need to bring a strong helper with them who must be included in their booking. Concessions apply for access companions. Please let the Booking Office know if you will be bringing a wheelchair when you confirm your booking.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions it may be necessary to postpone or re-route tours around the garden.
- Visitors can access their vehicles before and after the garden tour.
- We regret Highgrove Garden Tours are not appropriate for children under the age of 12 years.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome, but other dogs are not permitted on the Estate.
- There is no public transport from Tetbury to the Highgrove Estate. It is just over one and a half miles from Tetbury to the Highgrove Estate and there is no public footpath. Please refer to our map for directions and location.
- Guidebooks are available to purchase prior to the tour or the online shop
- Groups are asked to arrive in one vehicle or as few vehicles as possible due to limited parking on the Estate.
- Coach drivers must stay in their vehicle or take a seat in the restaurant.
- The Group Leader Declaration will be collected on arrival available within the reservation pack and download here, together with a list of full names from your group.
- Coaches will be unable to park on the Estate if they contain luggage and after dropping off guests the driver will be asked to park in Tetbury.