You will manage the Highgrove ‘pop up’ shop at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway so that it is commercially successful and consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. Managing the team, you will ensure the shop delivers a ‘uniquely Highgrove’ experience. You will effectively stock and merchandise products to achieve stretching financial targets, maximise income and profitability.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Track record of creating and maintaining a strong customer service culture.
- Knowledge of retail best practice including selling and merchandising skills and effective space management.
- Excellent people skills enabling strong relationships.
- People management skills, including setting personal objectives and conducting development reviews.
- Good financial acumen to maximise income and control costs.
- Knowledge and application of Health & Safety compliance requirements. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Application of data analysis and numeracy.
- Proven experience and delivery of stock control methods.
- Able to identify opportunities to develop the retail offer.
- Competent IT skills, previous experience with retail management systems. Ability to use digital media (and other marketing channels) effectively.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and or Arabic an advantage.
View job description