Rest weary feet in ewe-nique style with this beautifully soft footstool upholstered in real British sheepskin. Adding some irresistible countryside charm to your home, the almost life-size ‘Harriet’ is the perfect height for using whilst sitting on a sofa or in an armchair. She’s also great for pulling up to use as a seat, whether watching TV or chatting with friends.
The face of each sheep is individually hand-carved in English lime wood using traditional tools, giving it its own charm and character. The sturdy frame is made in solid pine, topped with a calico wrapped foam pad for comfort and covered in a sheepskin coat that is sumptuously soft and warm. Standing at 40cm tall, ‘Harriet’ makes a great piece of occasional furniture that both adults and children will adore.
• Handmade in England using traditional skills
• Stained and waxed English lime wood head
• Solid pine body
• Foam seat pad with calico cover
• Real British sheepskin cover
• Cover removable for specialist cleaning
• Size: 40cm high, 100cm wide, 40cm deep
Sheep Seats: Key Facts:
- The sheepskin comes from the last commercial sheepskin tannery in Devon.
- The skins are a by-product of the food industry.
- The skins are sourced from all over Britain, hence the variety of their coats.
- Each head is individually hand carved in English lime wood with traditional tools in Dorset
- The horns are made by a Dorset blacksmith.
- The heads are fixed to a substantial pine body before upholstering with high quality foam and calico.
- The luxurious British sheepskin cover is removable for cleaning
- Each sheep is a unique individual.
£4.95 – UK Standard Delivery
Standard delivery will arrive within 3-5 working days from when you submit your order.
Standard delivery is available Monday – Friday.
We are unable to deliver on public holidays. Any orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following working day.
A signature is required for all deliveries. You can request for your parcel to be left with your neighbour, or in a safe place!
All parcels are sent on a fully trackable service which you can track by following the ‘view order’ button in your shipping confirmation email.
£6.95 – UK Next Day Delivery (Orders placed before 12:00pm midday)
Next day delivery is only available Monday – Thursday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday, for next day delivery, will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
The cut-off for next day delivery between Monday - Thursday is 12:00pm (midday).
Orders placed to Northern Ireland do not qualify for next day delivery.
£13.95 – UK Saturday Delivery
The cut-off for Saturday delivery is Friday 12:00pm (midday).
Orders placed to Northern Ireland do not qualify for Saturday delivery.
From £20.00 - Overseas Delivery
Overseas delivery will be calculated at the checkout process.
Important: Local import restrictions - It is vital you check that the goods you are ordering are permitted to be imported into the destination country. A G Carrick Ltd does not accept liability for costs incurred if ordered goods are refused entry.
Tracking: deliveries will usually need to be signed for at the delivery address. A tracking link will be sent with your email dispatch confirmation if applicable. We cannot pass additional delivery instructions to our carriers. If no one is available to sign for your delivery (UK only) a card will be left and your order will be taken to your local Royal Mail Delivery Office for you to collect.