Bring a touch of the great British countryside into your home with one of these lifelike sheep stools. Great fun for adults and children alike, the cute and cuddly stools are so lovable they are bound to become like one of the family!
The small stools are great for resting your feet on at the end of the day, and make great occasional seats, too. They also have lots of play appeal for youngsters of all ages, whether a baby seeking support whilst he tries out his first steps or a toddler looking for something to hug.
The head of ‘Mavis’ is individually hand-carved in English lime wood using traditional tools, giving each sheep its own charm and character. Her sturdy frame is made in solid pine topped with a calico-covered foam pad for comfort and she wears a real British sheepskin coat that is sumptuously soft and warm.
• Handmade in England using traditional skills
• Stained and waxed English lime wood head
• Solid pine body
• Foam seat pad with calico cover
• Real British sheepskin cover
• Cover removable for specialist cleaning
• Size: 30cm high, 55cm wide
Sheep Seats: Key Facts:
- The sheepskin comes from the last commercial sheepskin tannery in Devon.
- The skins are a by-product of the food industry.
- The skins are sourced from all over Britain, hence the variety of their coats.
- Each head is individually hand carved in English lime wood with traditional tools in Dorset
- The horns are made by a Dorset blacksmith.
- The heads are fixed to a substantial pine body before upholstering with high quality foam and calico.
- The luxurious British sheepskin cover is removable for cleaning
- Each sheep is a unique individual.
Christmas Delivery - Click here for last order dates for Christmas
£4.95 – UK Standard Delivery
Standard delivery will arrive within 3-5 working days from when you submit your order.
Standard delivery is available Monday – Friday.
We are unable to deliver on public holidays. Any orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following working day.
A signature is required for all deliveries. You can request for your parcel to be left with your neighbour, or in a safe place!
All parcels are sent on a fully trackable service which you can track by following the ‘view order’ button in your shipping confirmation email.
£6.95 – UK Next Day Delivery (Orders placed before 12:00pm midday)
Next day delivery is only available Monday – Thursday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday, for next day delivery, will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
The cut-off for next day delivery between Monday - Thursday is 12:00pm (midday).
Orders placed to Northern Ireland do not qualify for next day delivery.
£13.95 – UK Saturday Delivery
The cut-off for Saturday delivery is Friday 12:00pm (midday).
Orders placed to Northern Ireland do not qualify for Saturday delivery.
From £20.00 - Overseas Delivery
Overseas delivery will be calculated at the checkout process.
Important: Local import restrictions - It is vital you check that the goods you are ordering are permitted to be imported into the destination country. A G Carrick Ltd does not accept liability for costs incurred if ordered goods are refused entry.
Tracking: deliveries will usually need to be signed for at the delivery address. A tracking link will be sent with your email dispatch confirmation if applicable. We cannot pass additional delivery instructions to our carriers. If no one is available to sign for your delivery (UK only) a card will be left and your order will be taken to your local Royal Mail Delivery Office for you to collect.