Highgrove Gardens – China giveaway
The above Offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be eligible to receive delivery of Highgrove Gardens products. These countries are listed here
- 2. The competition runs from Monday 15 April to 23:59 GMT Sunday 28 April 2019. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
- 3. To enter you must complete the entry form on facebook entering your email address.
- 4. You can enter once throughout the competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- 5. There will be 1 main prize winner who will win a teacup and saucer: https://www.highgrovegardens.com/royal-gardens-jade-tea-cup-and-saucer.html
- 6. Competition winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the email address provided on their entry.
- 7. If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, Highgrove Gardens reserves the right to award the prize to alternative winners.
- 8. The prizes are non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. Subject to availability.
- 9. Highgrove Gardens shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- 10. Highgrove also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
- 11. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Highgrove Gardens or any agency connected with the competition.
- 12. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- 13. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 14. By entering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale of Highgrove Gardens which can be found here: Terms & Conditions