Location: Orchard Tea Room, Highgrove Estate
Contract: Fixed-term until December 2022
What you'll be doing
As a valued member of our kitchen team, you’ll help with food preparation and undertake general kitchen duties.
Main areas of responsibility
- Assist with preparation and delivery of food
- Daily general cleaning of the kitchen, equipment, wash up area and floors following a cleaning schedule
- Laundering the tea towels, napkins and other linen used
- Cleaning equipment
- Stock taking
- Assisting the Head Chef with other duties as necessary
Hours of work
- The position is full-time – up to five days a week, worked over a seven-day period, to include weekends, bank holidays and some evenings.
- Additional hours will be available to work during busier times and at private functions as and when required.
- This position is a fixed-term contract until December 2022.
If you would like to apply, select 'Apply Now' above and send your CV (stating 'Kitchen Assistant Vacancy' in the subject line) together with information on the skills and experience you will bring as soon as possible.
View job description