Named after the second-largest city in Crete, the Chania plant pot is a classical way to bring form and life to new areas of the garden. Use as a feature, or to add height and variation to your planting for any season. One pot makes a focal point, or a collection in odd numbers is especially pleasing to the eye.
Made from the finest quality clay, the pots are frost-resistant with an aged, natural patina. The style echoes those found at Highgrove Gardens and will add timeless style to your garden.
Our Chania Water Feature is crafted in a classical style by Cretan potters using ancient techniques; a truly beautiful centrepiece or focal point that will bring you joy every time you step outside to enjoy your garden. The water feature comes with everything you need for installation, complete with a reservoir and grill, pump, pipework, and sealing.
Delivery Lead Time & Costs
Each pot takes approximately 14 days to deliver from the initial order and will be dispatched direct from our supplier. As this is a pre-order item, full payment will be taken immediately.
Please read the delivery information below for next steps after your payment is complete.
- All large pots will be delivered on a pallet
- Deliveries are made any time between 9 and 5 p.m. If the pallet company, or its agent, cannot gain access to the delivery address, then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles, and the customer must inform us if there may be an access problem. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasised that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet trolley is then used to manoeuvre the pot off the tail lift, and this cannot be done on gravel, uneven or soft surfaces. The delivery driver is not insured to unpack or place items in situ.
- The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery
- If unable to unpack on delivery, please write “unchecked” against your signature; otherwise, a damage claim will not be considered.
- All claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
Mainland UK delivery
Separate shipping charges will be arranged through the manufacturer. Delivery to mainland UK starts from £85. The customer will be notified of the delivery date once the item(s) are ready to be dispatched. All items will require a signature so rearranging the delivery date is possible to do at this stage. The item(s) will be delivered by courier and may require a large vehicle so please note any delivery instructions.
Non-mainland UK and International delivery
All pots can be shipped door-to-door anywhere in the world. Delivery costs will be costed on an individual basis.
Non-mainland UK includes: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland.
As an approximate guide, delivery charges to Mainland Europe will cost in the region of €300-400, but each delivery will be costed individually.
Please call customer services for more information on international delivery.
Water features includes following components:
- Terracotta pot
- Sealing of the pot (matt waterproof sealant)
- Oase pump
- Reservoir (sump)
- Grill (steal grill which fits the reservoir)
- Copper fixing and pipework
- Testing of the water feature (completed before dispatch delivery)
The retail price does not include installation. Customers will need to make arrangements for installation themselves and will require a qualified electrician to connect the water pump up to an outdoor circuit.
International delivery includes the components listed above but international delivery charges will still apply.
It is recommended that during winter months, the water feature is drained and then stored away or turned upside down to avoid water build up in bottom of the pot.
For full details on delivery & returns, please view our Delivery & Returns policy. By placing an order with Highgrove Enterprises Ltd you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.