Beautiful and contemporary, the Eva terracotta pot features authentic Cretan ribs and arches. Featured throughout the gardens at Highgrove, this decorative planter adds sculptural form or a beautiful focal point to any garden.
The firing process, done by Cretan potters utilising artisan skills passed down through the years, results in a natural patina that distinguishes them. The pots, which are made of the finest clay and come in three sizes, are frost-resistant and form a gorgeous centrepiece for any garden design.
Delivery Lead Time & Costs
Each pot takes approximately 14 days to deliver from the initial order and will be dispatched direct from our supplier. As this is a pre-order item, full payment will be taken immediately.
Please read the delivery information below for next steps after your payment is complete.
- All large pots will be delivered on a pallet
- Deliveries are made any time between 9 and 5 p.m. If the pallet company, or its agent, cannot gain access to the delivery address, then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles, and the customer must inform us if there may be an access problem. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasised that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet trolley is then used to manoeuvre the pot off the tail lift, and this cannot be done on gravel, uneven or soft surfaces. The delivery driver is not insured to unpack or place items in situ.
- The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery
- If unable to unpack on delivery, please write “unchecked” against your signature; otherwise, a damage claim will not be considered.
- All claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
Mainland UK delivery
Separate shipping charges will be arranged through the manufacturer. Delivery to mainland UK starts from £85. The customer will be notified of the delivery date once the item(s) are ready to be dispatched. All items will require a signature so rearranging the delivery date is possible to do at this stage. The item(s) will be delivered by courier and may require a large vehicle so please note any delivery instructions.
Non-mainland UK and International delivery
All pots can be shipped door-to-door anywhere in the world. Delivery costs will be costed on an individual basis.
Non-mainland UK includes: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland.
As an approximate guide, delivery charges to Mainland Europe will cost in the region of €300-400, but each delivery will be costed individually.
Please call customer services for more information on international delivery.
For full details on delivery & returns, please view our Delivery & Returns policy. By placing an order with Highgrove Enterprises Ltd you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.